You can have Turnip Hash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turnip Hash
- Prepare 6 cups of diced turnip roots.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Turnip Hash instructions
- Add diced turnip to a pan with onions turn the heat to high.
- Add bacon, salt, and pepper..
- Slice the butter into pats and add.
- Stir well add parsley..
- Cook till the turnip till tender and browned, about 20-25 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…