Turnip Au Gratin.
You can cook Turnip Au Gratin using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turnip Au Gratin
- You need 2 pounds of turnip roots.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1 of :2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Turnip Au Gratin step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and wash the turnip roots.
- Thinly slice the turnip roots.
- Line the bottom of a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese chunks to top.
- Repeat each layer.
- I was able to get 3 layers.
- Bake till turnips are fork tender. About an hour. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading