Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine.
You can have Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine
- It’s of Bean Fettuccine.
- Prepare of Roma Tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s of Corn.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes.
- It’s of Avocados, cubed.
- You need of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- It’s of Chili Pepper, minced.
- It’s of Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine step by step
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package..
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes..
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro..
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading