Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder.
You can have Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder
- Prepare of Shiitake powder.
- It’s of water to rehydrate Shiitake powder.
- It’s of Kombu.
- Prepare of soybeans.
- You need of Mirin.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of grain vinegar.
- It’s of Udon noodles for two people.
- You need of Condiments of your choice, such as chopped scallions.
Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder step by step
- Soak the Kombu for up to 30 minutes in water to soften..
- Place the Shiitake powder in a small dish and add water. Stir with a spoon and leave aside for at least ten minutes..
- Place the soybeans in a frying pan and dry roast on medium heat until golden brown (about five minutes). Once there are cracks in the skin and it becomes fragrant, you're good..
- To get the dashi out quicker, finely chop the konbu you previously soaked in water. Add the konbu and soybeans to the water used to rehydrate the Shiitake powder and add water so that there's a total of 620ml..
- Place (4.) and the rehydrated Shiitake powder in a pot and heat up. Bring to the boil, add flavoring, and stir with a spatula until the coarse sugar melts. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, leave to cool for 10 minutes, and strain. As a rough guide, aim to make about 300ml..
- ※ The amount of finished product will vary depending on how much heat is applied, so adjust the thickness according to your taste..
- Boil the udon noodles, and eat with the soup from (6.) Add condiments to taste..
- ※ The Konbu and soybeans strained earlier can be savored as boiled vegetables, so plate them up on a separate dish and enjoy them..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading