Turnip Greens for Fridge Stocking.
You can have Turnip Greens for Fridge Stocking using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turnip Greens for Fridge Stocking
- You need 5 of turnips' worth Turnip greens and stalk.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 pinch of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi soup stock granules.
Turnip Greens for Fridge Stocking instructions
- Thoroughly rinse the turnip greens, then finely chop..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and sauté the greens from Step 1 with sesame seeds..
- Add soy sauce, sugar, sake, and dashi soup stock granules, when it comes to a boil add the bonito flakes. It's ready to serve when the liquid boils out completely..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…