Vegan Beetroot Pasta.
You can have Vegan Beetroot Pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Beetroot Pasta
- You need 160 g of pasta flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of beetroot powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Vegan Beetroot Pasta instructions
- Blend the beetroot powder and dried oregano..
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta flour, salt and blended ingredients together..
- Make a dwell in the middle, gently pour the water. Mix the mixture to form a soft dough. Tips : Pour the water slowly sometimes you may not need all 1/2 cups. It could be lesser or more depending on your room temperature..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes at your countertop. Bring the dough back to the bowl. Cover and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle some pasta flour onto a clean, dry surface and shape the dough to your choice. Tips : Shape your pasta smaller or roll it thinner if you are making fettuccine / spaghetti because it will expand as it cooks..
- After shaping, let it rest for 5-10 minutes. During this time you can start to preparing salted boiling water. Tips : Homemade fresh pasta will takes shorter cooking time comparing to store bought ; about 2- 4 minutes is good enough..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading