Dutch Baby Pancake.
You can have Dutch Baby Pancake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Baby Pancake
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of butter.
Dutch Baby Pancake step by step
- Whisk 2 eggs together till beaten.
- Add in milk and sifted flour, vanilla, salt, and sugar.
- Get another bowl and a stainer and poor mixture through strainer into a bowl..
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F and put butter into cast iron skillet and put into the oven.
- Once the oven is preheated add mixture into the cast iron skillet the butter should kinda over lap the batter..
- Cook for about 25-30 minutes..
- Take out and flip pancake over (it's supposed to be bumpy).
- Dust with powder sugar and syrup..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…