Turnip Senmai-Zuke (Kyoto-style Pickles).
You can have Turnip Senmai-Zuke (Kyoto-style Pickles) using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turnip Senmai-Zuke (Kyoto-style Pickles)
- You need 350 grams of Turnips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 50 ml of ○ Vinegar.
- You need 3 of to 4 tablespoons ○ Sugar.
- You need 10 of cm Kombu for dashi stock.
- It’s 1 of Takanotsume (optional).
Turnip Senmai-Zuke (Kyoto-style Pickles) instructions
- Thinly slice the turnips with a knife. Sprinkle salt, allow to sit until water is released, then squeeze out excess water (Note: Sandwich tightly between your palms)..
- Put into a resealable bag and layer the turnip slices with kombu. Heat the ○ ingredients, add to the bag, press the air out, then let sit in the refrigerator for a day or more..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…