So Creamy! Tender Crab Egg-Drop and Turnip Stew.
You can have So Creamy! Tender Crab Egg-Drop and Turnip Stew using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of So Creamy! Tender Crab Egg-Drop and Turnip Stew
- It’s 1 of Turnips (large).
- Prepare 5 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of leaf Turnip leaf.
- You need 500 ml of ○Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
So Creamy! Tender Crab Egg-Drop and Turnip Stew instructions
- Cut the leaves off of the turnip, and thickly peel the turnip as you would an apple. The point is to thickly peel with a knife without using a peeler!.
- Cut into about 1 cm sliced vertically after peeling..
- Chop into a dice. This time, I had 450 g of turnip with the skin peeled off..
- Add the turnip and ○ to a pot and turn on the heat. Cover with a lid after bringing to a boil, and boil over low medium heat for about 7 minutes..
- During that time, cut the imitation crab in half and tear. Finely chop up the turnip leaves as well..
- After boiling for 7 minutes, add imitation crab and soy sauce, and boil for about an additional 4 minutes. Adjust the amount of soy sauce to your liking ..
- Check that the turnips have softened, thicken with katakuriko, and stir in a whisked egg. Add ginger if you like..
- Turn off the heat and then add turnip leaves . This tastes great piping hot or chilled..
- Arrange into bowls, and enjoy!.
- Don't throw out the leftover turnip leaves! Make "Irresistible Rice! Turnip Leaf Furikake"..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…