Cut and Salted Turnips.
You can have Cut and Salted Turnips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cut and Salted Turnips
- It’s 2 of Turnips (small).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Cut and Salted Turnips instructions
- Cut the root of the turnips (the white part) into matchsticks. Slice the leaves into thin strips..
- Put them in a plastic bag, then add the salt and red pepper (powdered or minced is fine)..
- Rub the salt into the turnips. Set aside for 30 minutes, then rinse and squeeze out the excess water..
- Transfer to a serving dish, and top with sesame seeds and red pepper (optional) and serve. The version above makes use of turnip greens leftover from another dish. It's delicious..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…