Turnip with Soboro Ginger An-Sauce.
You can cook Turnip with Soboro Ginger An-Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turnip with Soboro Ginger An-Sauce
- Prepare 1 large of or 2 small Turnip.
- You need 100 grams of Ground mixed pork and beef.
- It’s 1 of thumb Ginger.
- It’s 150 ml of ＊Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ＊Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 2 pinch of ＊Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ※Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※Water.
Turnip with Soboro Ginger An-Sauce step by step
- Chop the turnip into wedges or bite-size pieces (I used a larger size turnip, so I cut it into small pieces.) Julienne the ginger..
- Add ground meat and ginger to a pot, and stir-fry. (Use oil if needed.).
- Add the turnip and ＊ ingredients..
- Turn down the heat, cover with a lid, and simmer until the turnip becomes transparent and soft..
- Combine the ※ ingredients, and pour in to thicken, then it's done..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…