Spicy California Bowl.
You can have Spicy California Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy California Bowl
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded.
- Prepare of Cucumber, diced.
- You need of Fresh Radish, sliced thin.
- It’s of Imitation crab meat.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of Sriracha.
Spicy California Bowl instructions
- In a small bowl mix sriracha and mayo. Set aside.
- In a serving bowl mix your cooked rice with a splash of rice wine vinegar (about 3/4 tbs per 1 cup rice).
- Top with all your veggies and imitation crab.
- Top with your sriracha mayo. Squeeze lime everywhere (mostly on avocado).
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…