Creamy Turnip and Minced Meat in An Sauce.
You can cook Creamy Turnip and Minced Meat in An Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Turnip and Minced Meat in An Sauce
- You need 5 of Turnips.
- It’s 150 grams of Minced meat (pork or chicken).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock (granules).
- It’s 400 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
Creamy Turnip and Minced Meat in An Sauce instructions
- Peel the turnips..
- Cut the turnips into half or 1/4 and add to a pot together with the ★ ingredients..
- Bring to a boil, stop the heat, add minced meat and mix thoroughly..
- Turn on the heat again, remove scum, and boil on low to medium heat until the turnips have softened..
- You can tell the turnips have boiled if they become translucent. Taste and if you find it lacking in flavor, add a little salt. Then add the water-dissolved katakuriko to thicken….
- Transfer to a serving plate and it's finished. Please enjoy this creamy turnip dish..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…