Dutch Baby Pancake.
You can have Dutch Baby Pancake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Baby Pancake
- You need of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
Dutch Baby Pancake instructions
- Preheat a pan in the oven at 210 degree Celsius.
- Beat the eggs, add sugar, milk, salt and sifted flour into a container, whisk all using an electric whisk for 2 minutes until the batter is smooth without lumps. Or whisk the batter until smooth manually if you do not have an electric whisk.
- Bring out the pan from the oven. Coat the bottom and all sides of the pan with melted butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan, tilt the pan if needed so that the batter runs evenly to all sides.
- Bake in oven until the Dutch baby is puffed, lightly browned across the top, and darker brown on the sides and edges, around 10-15 minutes.
- Top with your favorite fruits or jam. Dust with icing sugar and serve😋.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…