Sauté Radish (Guisadong Labanos).
You can cook Sauté Radish (Guisadong Labanos) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauté Radish (Guisadong Labanos)
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare of large tomato cut into small pieces.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of cayene.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of small radish (Juliened or Rondelle Cut).
- It’s of vinegar.
Sauté Radish (Guisadong Labanos) instructions
- In a pan or skillet add oil over medium heat..
- When the oil is hot enough, saute garlic until fragrant. Add onion and saute until translucent. Tip in tomatoes and stir, then cook until soft and wilted..
- Put-in the radish and cook for 5 – 7 minutes. Add Oyster sauce, salt, cayenne, pepper, and then mix gently until well combined. Add the vinegar..
- Let simmer for about 5mins then add 1/2 cup of water then cover. Cook for about 10-15 minutes more or until the radish is soft. Adjust the taste with seasoning and serve. Happy Cooking!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…