Pickled Eggs and Beets.
You can have Pickled Eggs and Beets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled Eggs and Beets
- It’s of hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- It’s of sliced beets.
- You need of water.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Pickled Eggs and Beets instructions
- Mix all ingredients except eggs in medium saucepan. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place peeled eggs in a glass jar (I use a quart mason jar), and carefully pour contents of saucepan over the eggs. Let cool, put on lid, and store in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally to pickle the eggs evenly..
- To serve, remove beets and eggs with slotted spoon, and cut eggs in quarters..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…