Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille.
You can have Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille
- You need 6 of medium carrots, small diced.
- You need 2 of golden beets, small diced.
- You need 1 pkg of shittaki mushrooms, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, small diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, small diced.
- It’s 8 of tomatoes, seeded and small diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of + 1/2 cup to drizzle vegetables.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried thymes.
Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Prep all the vegetables by washing and dicing. Keeping separate..
- Get 2 baking sheet pans. On 1 place the light colored veggies. On the 2nd one place carrots and beets. Do not put tomatoes on the baking sheets. Place the vegetables so they are separated on the sheets..
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and cook until all are soft and start to get golden..
- While the veggies are baking. Get a large skillet and add in the 2 Tbsp olive oil and butter and diced tomatoes and the thyme, Cook on medium low heat until cooked..
- Remove the vegetables from oven. Add them all to the skillet with the tomatoes. Gently stir together. Adjust seasoning. Enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…