Roasted garlic radishes.
You can cook Roasted garlic radishes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic radishes
- It’s of radishes slice off ends and quarter if large.
- You need of butter melted.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of dried dill.
Roasted garlic radishes instructions
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine melted butter, salt, dill in a bowl. Coat prepped radishes with butter mixture..
- Place coated radishes in a 9×13 baking dish try not to over crowd them.
- Bake 30 min stirring every 10min..
- 5 min before done stir in garlic let finish baking. Add time if radishes are not tender..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…