Meat-Stuffed Turnip in Soup.
You can cook Meat-Stuffed Turnip in Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat-Stuffed Turnip in Soup
- You need 2 large of Turnips.
- It’s 50 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 dash of Carrot.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Turnip greens.
- You need 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of + 1 pinch Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Meat-Stuffed Turnip in Soup instructions
- Peel the turnips, scoop out the center with a spoon, and cut a slice off the bottoms to make them flat (don't throw out what you scooped out)..
- Use the discarded scraps of turnip by mincing. Add a bit of the turnip greens, chopped up into 5 mm pieces..
- Finely chop the carrot and grate the ginger. Mix in a bowl with the turnip parts, pork, katakuriko, salt and pepper with your hands..
- Stuff the filling into the hollowed out turnips. Mound any leftover filling on top and form into a dome..
- Cut the enoki mushrooms and turnip greens into easy to eat pieces..
- Put the dashi stock, sake, and 1 scant teaspoon of salt into a pot, and place the stuffed turnips carefully into it. Cover with a lid. Start cooking over high heat, and when it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the enoki mushrooms and turnip greens, simmer for another 5 minutes and it's done!.
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy while piping hot. It's also delicious with a little shichimi spice scattered on top..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…