✿Milk Soup with Salmon, Turnip, and Shimeji Mushrooms.
You can cook ✿Milk Soup with Salmon, Turnip, and Shimeji Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ✿Milk Soup with Salmon, Turnip, and Shimeji Mushrooms
- Prepare 2 fillets of Lightly salted salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of White flour.
- It’s 2 of Turnips.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
✿Milk Soup with Salmon, Turnip, and Shimeji Mushrooms step by step
- Cut each salmon fillet into fourths. Sprinkle with sake..
- Remove the leaves from the turnips, then cut them into bite-sizes. No need to peel. Cut off the hard stems from the shimeji mushrooms, then shred into small clumps..
- Chop up the turnip leaves roughly..
- Coat the salmon with flour. Grill both sides without oil on a non-stick pan. You will simmer them later, so there's no need to cook them thoroughly..
- Add milk and consomme soup stock in a pot. Heat until slightly bubbly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the salmon, turnip, and shimeji mushrooms into the pot from step 5. Cover the pot and simmer for roughly 3 minutes. Taste, and add salt if you'd like..
- Add the desired amount of the turnip leaves. Steam for roughly 5 minutes. Dish it up, and serve with dried parsley..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…