紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket).
You can have 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket)
- Prepare of Core Ingredients.
- You need 300 g of x Beef Brisket (牛腩).
- Prepare 0.5 of Unit x Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Unit x Chopped Garlic Ball.
- You need 1 of Unit x Green Onion.
- It’s 5 pieces of x Ginger (with Skin & Washed).
- Prepare 200 ml of – 350ml x Red Wine.
- It’s of Broth Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of Big Unit x Crystal Sugar (冰糖).
- You need 2 of Unit x Mashed Tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 of Unit x Bay Leaves (月桂葉).
- You need of Some Rosemary (迷迭香).
- Prepare of Some White/Black Pepper.
- It’s of Some Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 0.5 Teaspoon of x Salt (Little Salt is OK).
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Some White Radish (白蘿蔔).
- You need of Some Carrots (紅蘿蔔).
- It’s of Some Potatoes (薯仔).
- It’s of Some Yellow Pepper (黃椒).
紅酒炆牛腩 (Red Wine Beef Brisket) step by step
- Water Clean Beef Brisket for 5 mins to remove excessive blood from the meat, then remove the Beef Brisket and rinse it with tap water.
- Pan Fry Beef Brisket: #1 High Heat with some oil to cook Beef Brisket turn brown on the outside. #2 Add the rest of Core Ingredients and fry them until all turn brown. #3 Add Sake for adding the smell.
- Stew Beef Brisket: #1 Add all Herbs and Sauce to pan with the Beef Brisket. #2 Add hot water (or slowly adding cold water) to good level (at least covering all the ingredients) that can stew the Beef Brisket for 2 hours. #3 Once the water gets boiles, turn fire to Medium Heat. #4 Occasionally check on water level to ensure no burn out. #5 Stew for recommended of 1.5 to 2hrs depending on the type of meat.
- Add Vegetables: #1 At last adding the Vegetables and stew them until they get soft – recommend to add the Vegetables in the last 20 mins for the best result..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…