Turnip and Maitake Miso Soup.
You can cook Turnip and Maitake Miso Soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turnip and Maitake Miso Soup
- You need 4 of Turnips.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Maitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need 50 of grams, (to taste) Awase miso (or your favorite red or white miso).
- You need 900 ml of Dashi stock.
Turnip and Maitake Miso Soup step by step
- Peel the turnip skin, and slice to about 1 cm thickness. Shred the maitake mushrooms by hands. Boil the dashi stock, and add the turnips. Once it's boiled again, turn down the heat to low and skim the scum on the surface. Add the maitake to the pot and dissolve the miso into the soup. Turn the heat off once the miso is dissolved..
- Serve the soup in a soup bowl, sprinkle the radish sprouts on the top, and it's done..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…