Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!. Who could beat this Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake with its rich yet tender chocolate cake, surprise cheesecake filling Between my recent Fudge Filled Cookies and this Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Bundt Cake, I am apparently on a mission to. This is such an awesome combination! I am obsessed with this dessert!
Chocolate Bunt Cake with Cream Cheese Filling. This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is light and moist, plus insanely easy to make which I love. A cheesecake in a bundt cake? You can have Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed.
- You need 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of espresso powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 3/4 cups (7.87 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 5 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of corn syrup.
- Prepare 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
I would personally cut the sugar in half here. Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake Inside BruCrew Life Chocolate Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese FrostingMarsha's Baking Addiction. Chocolate Cream Cheese Filled Bundt CakeFeed Your Soul Too. This chocolate bundt cake with cream cheese filling is a superstar dessert.
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! instructions
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- For the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and flour until well combined. Set aside..
- For the cake: in a large bowl, mix the cocoa, chocolate, and espresso powder. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.Whisk the chocolate mixture until it is smooth. Let cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, whisk in the sour cream..
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and the melted chocolate mixture alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour, until the batter is smooth..
- Pour a little more than half the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out and let cool completely..
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Let cool slightly until thickened. Drizzle over the cake. Let the glaze set at room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving..
This is the dessert you bring to a party and don't tell anyone Actually, this bundt cake is entirely sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free making it an all-around good baking choice if you're watching any of those things. Chocolate Bundt Cake – A cake that's supremely chocolatey and decadent, soft and fudgy, and has a perfectly moist crumb. Double the chocolate in this delicious cheesecake stuffed Bundt cake! Whack Bundt pan on the counter to loosen cake and turn out onto cooling rack to cool completely. Tell Me About This Chocolate Cream Cheese Bundt Cake.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…