Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes).
You can have Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) using 21 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes)
- Prepare of For Crepe Batter.
- Prepare 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) bread flour.
- It’s 30 g of (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 185 g of (6.5 oz, 4/5 us cup) milk.
- You need 1 of egg (50-60g, L-LL size).
- Prepare 25 g of (0.9 oz, 2 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- You need 4-5 drops of vanilla oil (optional).
- It’s of (I used diameter 26cm / 10'' frying pan.).
- You need of For Fillings and Toppings.
- You need 200 g of (7 oz, 9/10 us cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 40 g of (1.4 oz, 2 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1-2 of bananas.
- It’s of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of almonds.
- You need of ※ The whipped cream may remain. I recommended freezing the remaining whipped cream. You should eat it like ice cream.
- It’s of For wrapping the crepe.
- Prepare 5-6 sheets of square parchment paper (13.5 cm, 5.3'').
- Prepare 5-6 sheets of square your favorite paper (18 cm, 7'').
Chocolate Banana Mini Crepes (Japanese Crepes) instructions
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading