Garden Chickpea Salad.
You can have Garden Chickpea Salad using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garden Chickpea Salad
- It’s of teaspoon cumin seed.
- You need of Quarter cup chopped tomato.
- You need of Quarter cup lemon juice.
- It’s of Quarter cup olive oil.
- You need of garlic clove minced.
- It’s of teaspoon salt.
- It’s of Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Three-quarter cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- It’s of medium carrot Julienned.
- Prepare of small zucchini Julienned.
- It’s of green onions thinly sliced.
- It’s of cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of Quarter cup thinly sliced radishes.
- It’s of Quarter cup crumbled feta cheese.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of We cubs spring mix salad greens.
Garden Chickpea Salad step by step
- For dressing in a dry small skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat until Aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the tomato, Lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper..
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, sliced green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing..
- To serve, divide salad greens between two plates; top with the chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…