No-Knead Crusty Bread.
You can have No-Knead Crusty Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Knead Crusty Bread
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry yeast (active dry or highly active dry work best).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Special cookware needed: Dutch oven or any large oven-safe dish/bowl and lid.
- It’s of I used our turkey roaster (with lid) and placed a cake pan (2 inches high – 12/14 inch diameter). It worked perfectly.
No-Knead Crusty Bread instructions
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast..
- Add the water and stir using a wooden spoon until the mixture forms a shaggy but cohesive dough..
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Let dough sit at room temperature for 8-24 hours. Dough will bubble up and rise..
- An hour and a half before you want to eat the bread, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place your Dutch oven, uncovered, into the preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- While your Dutch oven preheats, turn dough onto a well-floured surf.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…