Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta. Pan Fried Feta with Spicy HoneyNothing is better than cheese. well fried cheese. well fried cheese with hot honey! A drizzle of honey and a blast of heat transform a standard block of crumbly feta into an unexpectedly luscious, creamy spread for pita and vegetables. Select a small oven-to-table earthenware dish or a small ovenproof sauté pan lined with aluminum foil.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Anything Goes We'd like you to actually cook a dish each week, but any edible creation (drinks, baked goods, garde-manger displays, etc.) will count. That allows juices to redistribute and heat to carry over and raise the center of the chop to Review this recipe. You can cook Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta
- You need 5 of turnips.
- It’s 1/2 of pork chop.
- It’s 4 tbsp of feta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and Spinach. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and Let the baked chops rest. Slide the skillet off of the. Oven baked potatoes and feta cheese.
Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°.
- Cook turnips for 10 min..
- chop walnuts while turnips cook. also chop the pork chop and place in the frying pan with honey and butter..
- When the turnips are thouroghly cooked, chop them in slices and place them on a oven pan. top with feta cheese, walnuts and honey. let them bake in the oven until the cheese has melted..
- when the pork has got color on both sides, add creme fraiche and garlic..
- Pour out the sauce from the frying pan in another bowl and place the pork and feta cheese in foil and put it in the oven for 10 min..
- Take it out of the oven and put it all on the plate! Enjoy!.
Ok, ill be fast and furious. Put the big slice of feta in the middle of the aluminium foil. Add the sliced chili pepper on top. Then the tomato, and then the sliced pepper. See more ideas about pork recipes, pork, pork dishes.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…