Dutch Apple Pie.
You can have Dutch Apple Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Apple Pie
- It’s of Prepared pie crust.
- Prepare of medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of nutmeg.
- You need of allspice.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of soft butter.
Dutch Apple Pie step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Put apple slices, spices and sugar into bowl. Mix.
- Pour slices into pie crust.
- In same bowl, add flour and sugar. Mix with fork or pastry blender.
- Add butter and blend into course crumbs.
- Pour on top of apple slices.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until apples are soft and topping is golden brown.
- Use a variety of apples— I used Cortland, honey crisp, wolf river, and granny smith.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…