Stuffed turnips. Please like, comment, and subscribe for a similar recipes! Turnip Stuffed Recipes containing ingredients allspice, bacon, bay leaf, bell pepper, brown sugar, butter, cabbage, cheddar cheese, chicken breast, chicken brot. Cook the turnips in salted, boiling water until tender, then drain.
I decided to cook the two remaining turnips, white and yellow, tastier, and for them the stuffed version with baking in the oven. Cut the top off the turnips and scoop out the insides with a spoon. Cut a small slice off the bottom so that the turnips. You can cook Stuffed turnips using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed turnips
- It’s 4 of medium sized turnips.
- It’s 1 cup of short grain rice.
- It’s 1/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 7 spice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
The Stuffed Turnips recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Stuffed turnips are the perfect choice right now, as the fall root vegetables are at their prime. Although the recipe is a bit labor-intensive, the end result is really worth the effort. Your Stuffed Turnip stock images are ready.
Stuffed turnips instructions
- Wash, peel, and core the turnips.
- Deep fry the turnips until they get a golden color. Drain them from the oil and pat them with paper towels.
- Prepare the stuffing by mixing the rice, meat, and spices together.
- Stuff the fried turnips 3/4 with the rice stuffing.
- In a pot add the pomegranate molasses, olive oil, tomato paste, and water. Bring it to boil.
- Add the turnips and let it all boil together on high for 20min. Lower the heat, cover the pot, and allow it to cook for another 2 hrs..
- Add the minced garlic to the sauce and let it all boil on high for a final 20min..
Download all free or royalty-free photos and images. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. One of many stuffed vegetable dishes (mehshi) from the region; this one is most likely Aleppian (Syrian) or Palestinian. Turnips are a root vegetable in the cruciferous family. They have a size similar to apples Add the turnip pulp, pepper, salt, cumin, and olive oil.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…