Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs.
You can have Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of sliced beets.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of dill.
- It’s of vinager.
- It’s of sliced onions.
Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs instructions
- Hard boil your eggs and set aside..
- In small pan brown your garlic with your dill you add a small drop of butter if you like.
- In a sauce pan bring your beets with all the juice and your dill/garlic mixture to a very light light simmer then remove from stove..
- Peel your eggs and rinse with cold water and pat dry..
- Add all ingredients together including vinager and raw sliced onion into a bowl or container so liquid covers most of or all of eggs..
- Let sit and cool to room temp. then stick in fridge. For best results let sit in fride for 48 hours!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…