My style no knead French baguette. Great recipe for My style no knead French baguette. Place a Dutch oven in the oven while it preheats. brush dough with egg wash, snip roll on top to create baguette look. When dough has is ready add water to the Dutch oven and place rolls Into cook the steam helps creates a crust I like.
How to Make No Knead French Baguettes. The rest of the time is just waiting time for the dough to rise. No-Knead French Baguette: This recipe is for people who would like to bake home-made french bread but don't have a food processor. You can have My style no knead French baguette using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My style no knead French baguette
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 350 ml of or 12 oz water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of active yeast.
- Prepare of Flour for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten with 1 tbsp of water for wash.
- You need of Dutch oven to create steam.
- Prepare 1 cup of water to create steam.
You are now ready to enjoy your perfect french style baguettes! They don't usually stay long on the table but if you have the courage, you can keep them. Super easy No knead French Bread or no knead Baguette recipe. Honestly, you can actually make this every day.
My style no knead French baguette step by step
- Mix dry ingredients well.
- Add water and mix until the dough becomes sticky with a plastic spoon.
- Proof overnight.
- Next day mix the dough again then on a flour dusted counter chop the dough into 3/4 pieces.
- Roll out into a long roll if too sticky slightly shape into baguettes and rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting roll into desired shape.Place on a baguette tray or sheet tray.
- Leave to proof for 1-1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450F /225°C for 30 minutes.
- Place a Dutch oven in the oven while it preheats. brush dough with egg wash, snip roll on top to create baguette look.
- When dough has is ready add water to the Dutch oven and place rolls Into cook the steam helps creates a crust I like..
- Bake for 15 minutes until it sounds hollow.
- Allow to cool then enjoy🥖😉.
No-knead French Bread, No-knead Baguette, French stick, Baguette de pain, or whatever name sounds sweet to you requires only a handful of ingredients which are Flour, Water. You love French baguettes but those are pretty expensive? You can make it at home, and it is easier than you think with this recipe, coming straight from France. This recipe was a pleasant surprise! I've tried making baguettes before and the results weren't impressive.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…