Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa.
You can have Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa
- You need 1 cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced shallots, divided.
- Prepare 6 tbs of fresh lime juice, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, plus more for brushing.
- You need 2 of pork tenderloins, about 2 1/1 lbs.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh cherries, stemmed, pitted, halved.
- It’s 1 of fresh fresno chile, red jalapeno, or holland chile, thinly sliced crosswise.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa instructions
- Turn a gas grill to high. Combine 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallot, 4 tbs lime juice and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate pork at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning occasionally..
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallots, 2 tbs lime juice, cherries, chile and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season salsa lightly with salt and pepper and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Brush grill grate with vegetable oil. Grill tenderloins, turning frequently, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers to 145 degrees, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into thin sliced and serve with salsa..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…