Radish Leaves Saag.
You can cook Radish Leaves Saag using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Radish Leaves Saag
- You need of radish.
- Prepare of Radish leaves.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of carom seeds.
- It’s of ginger paste.
- It’s of green chilli paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- You need of mango powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of mustard oil.
Radish Leaves Saag instructions
- Chopped the tomatoes..
- Chopped radish leaves and wash them in running water. Radish leaves soaked in 2 glasses of water for half an hour. Peel off the radish and chopped in round shape. Wash with water. Keep aside..
- On high flame,add radish leaves in the pressure cooker, add half a glass of water, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and sugar. Close the lid and apply a whistle and do the flame on medium. Switch off the gas, by putting two whistles..
- When the cooker's pressure is released sieve the radish and leaves to hot water. Pour normal water on it. Put the leaves on the palm and press it and extracts extra water..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame and mix carom seeds. Now combine tomato and stir for 30 seconds. Add radish and leaves mix well,stir for 1 minute now combine all ingredients stir continously and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Switch off the gas and mix lemon juice & extract in serving bowl..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…