Moroccan Vegetable Tagine.
You can cook Moroccan Vegetable Tagine using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
- Prepare 1 cup of each of sliced veggies (Tomato, onion, eggplants, green plantain, sweet potato, tapioca, assorted bell peppers, broad beans & yam).
- Prepare 2 of small salad radish, sliced.
- It’s few of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic, grated.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of zaatar powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of sumac powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2-3 of fresh whole green / red chilies (opt).
- Prepare few of strands of saffron.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s few of olives, sliced.
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine instructions
- In a bowl, mix together ginger, garlic and all the dry spices along with olive oil. Keep aside..
- Take a tagine bowl and first arrange the tomatoes and the onion at the bottom. Then place the broccoli in the centre with yam, tapioca, sweet potato and green plantain slices all round it..
- Then place the eggplants and the broad beans. Top it up with the radish slices and the assorted bell peppers around it. Lastly place few sliced tomatoes..
- Drizzle the prepared spice mix and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and saffron. Place the fresh chilies and add 1 cup water..
- Close with the lid. Cook, covered on a low flame for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve, garnished with sliced olives..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…