You can cook Pink pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink pasta
- It’s of Linguine.
- You need of beet.
- You need of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s of Pinot Grigio.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of fresh Italian parsley.
- You need of fresh basil.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- It’s of fresh oregano.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder (if needed).
Pink pasta step by step
- Beets take a while to soften so start boiling it and start prepping your fresh herbs..
- Finely chop the thyme and parsley and chiffon the basil, put all the herbs in a small bowl..
- Dice the onion into a small dice and start sauteing in the olive oil on low heat, add salt and pepper..
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and also add to pan with onions..
- Test the beet with a fork, it should just fall off. Wrap it in plastic wrap for a few minutes then unwrap it and rub off the skin with a paper towel..
- Mince up the beat and throw in the sauce with the wine, crushed red pepper, and herb that were set aside. Add another pinch of salt and pepper..
- At this time throw your pasta in a separate pot filled with salty water and boil them until al dente and then drain..
- Move the sauce into the pasta and mix thoroughly to get that color on the noodles..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…