Crispy Spicy Cauliflower Tacos |🌱Vegan.
You can cook Crispy Spicy Cauliflower Tacos |🌱Vegan using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Spicy Cauliflower Tacos |🌱Vegan
- It’s of Large Organic Cauliflower.
- It’s of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Finely Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s of Whole Grain Tortillas.
- It’s of Creamy Avocado Crema.
- You need of Full-fat Organic Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Organic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of large Organic Avocado.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Raw Sugar.
- You need of Pickled Red Cabbage.
- Prepare of small Red Cabbage or Radicchio.
- You need of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice.
Crispy Spicy Cauliflower Tacos |🌱Vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. If you have an AirFry option set to 350F..
- Upon washing, cut cauliflower into small bite sized pieces, placing florets into a large mixing bowl..
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper into the bowl and mix until well coated. Let stand for 10 minutes, mixing occasionally..
- Meanwhile. Upon washing, Slice the red cabbage into thin slices and put into a small mixing bowl. Add red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and lemon and mix until well blended. Set aside..
- Next. Make the Vegan Avocado Crema. Add avocado sugar, olive oil and coconut milk into a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside..
- Return to your cauliflower and give it one more good mix. Add the breadcrumbs, mixing until well coated. Then remove the breaded cauliflower from the bowl with your hands and place it onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes flipping once halfway through..
- Warm the tortillas, or char them by placing them on in a panini press for a few minutes..
- Finely chop the cilantro for garnish..
- To serve, place crispy cauliflower in a tortilla, top with cabbage and drizzle with avocado crema topped with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges to spritz. If you have leftover cauliflower, you can reheat them in a 350F oven for 10 minutes, flipping once..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading