BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa.
You can have BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa
- It’s of Chicken (Bite sized or thick slices).
- Prepare of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Vinegar (optional).
- It’s of Garam Masala.
- You need of Mixed Masala (12/7/5 Spices preferred).
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare of Soya Sauce (Optional).
- You need of Chilly Paste.
- You need of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper (as per taste).
- You need of Hot Sichuan Chilly Sauce and Mint Chutney/Spicy Tomato Chutney(for dip).
- You need of Sliced Cucumber, Tomato and Onion (Side Salad).
- It’s of Pickles (Cucumber, Carrot, Radish, Chilly & Olives) (Optional).
- Prepare of Puffed Rice (optional).
BBQ Chicken | Chicken Sekuwa step by step
- Take a big round bowl then mix all spices and ingredients and make marinade..
- Add the meat in the marinade and mix well. Put the marinated meat in a container, cover it and put in chiller for overnight or at least 8 hours for the best result..
- Before taking out the meat. Make the grill ready (charcoal grill is preferred). Use skewers to grill the meat. 5/10 pieces of meat in each skewers as per your grill size. For more detail please click the link……https://bit.ly/2mmiPCB.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…