Sausage potato and onion. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This is one of those recipes that is so simple, but it will quickly become a family favorite! I hope that you enjoy this video, and if you did, please feel.
Add pepper, potatoes, onions to bowl and mix well. Use the kitchen tool that works best, your hand. Add veggie ingredients and carefully spread/mix, again, use your hand. You can have Sausage potato and onion using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage potato and onion
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 11/2 lb of bag of Dutch baby yellow potatoes.
- You need 21/2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of season salt (I use Lowery's low salt).
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 packs of keilbasa or smoked sausage I use one of each.
Sausage with potatoes, onions, and cabbage. A simple supper that only takes a few minutes to put together. Stir together mashed potatoes, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. (Mixture will be dry.) Spread potato mixture over sausage mixture in baking dish. Place onions in a greased casserole dish, season with salt and pepper.
Sausage potato and onion instructions
- Preheat oven – 400F.
- Cut potatoes to bite size pieces.
- Slice onion into rings (If large rings cut in half).
- Cut pepper into strips.
- Combine oil and season ingredients into large bowl. Mix well.
- Add pepper, potatoes, onions to bowl and mix well. Use the kitchen tool that works best, your hand. Let sit and continue..
- Cover a 9 X 13 X 2 inch pan with tin foil and cover with a non-stick spray..
- Add veggie ingredients and carefully spread/mix, again, use your hand..
- Cut keilbasa/sausage into bite-sized pieces. Add to pan.
- Put in 400F preheated oven and set 40 minutes. Since many ovens are different check this 30/35 minutes, see if the potatoes are tender. If they are dinner is served. If not continue cooking until potatoes are tender..
Layer the potatoes next, followed by the cheese. Top with the cooked, crumbled sausage. Mix the soup with the water and pour over all. Put the sausages in between the potatoes and onions. Spread half of the potatoes in the bottom, then half of the onions, then all of the sausage slices, then the rest of the onions and finally the rest of the potatoes.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…