Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf". A classic tasting Vegan Meatloaf made with a base of chickpeas that is SO simple to make. I remember one Thanksgiving several years ago that I was super excited to make a popular blogger's lentil loaf recipe. Add the cooked veggies and all the remaining ingredients.
Welcome to Super Veggie Mom, which chronicles my efforts to raise a plant-strong, creative, and bright family while pursuing my own writing and fitness interests. Nothing says comfort food like an oven-baked Healthy Meatloaf Recipe and mashed potatoes. This Paleo version ditches the potatoes for vitamin-c rich herbed. You can cook Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf" using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf"
- You need 1 of turnip cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 3 of courgettes.
- It’s 100 g of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tunisian spice mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
Who knew you could make a meatloaf out of vegetables? This easy to make Veggie Meatloaf requires simple ingredients and just about an hour of your time. It's free from gluten and added oil, and makes the perfect holiday entree. This vegetarian meatloaf is hearty and pleases even the most passionate of meat eaters!
Super Tasty Veggie "Meatloaf" step by step
- Shred the courgettes,carrots and turnip cabbage, salt them well, put them away for approx 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, press out the juice from the veggies and discard it..
- Cut the onion into small pieces, smash the garlic cloves. Mix them to the veggies.
- Mix half of the breadcrumbs, the flour and the beaten eggs and oil with the veggies. The result should be like regular meatloaf texture. Add the chili powder and tunisian spice mix. Form small balls and roll them in the other half of the breadcrumbs..
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange the veggie meatloafs. Bake them until breadcrumbs are golden and inside not raw anymore. Super yummy!!!.
It's kind of mind-boggling how tasty this vegetarian meatloaf turns out. You'd almost swear from the texture And that's it! My favorite meatloaf in the whole world!!! Even my sister will eat it and she hates meatloaf! To cook a frozen meatloaf, take the frozen meat loaf out the day before you want to cook it and let it thaw in the refrigerator.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…