Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad.
You can have Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad
- You need 1 of hardboiled egg, mashed up ( optional).
- Prepare 3 small of to medium, freshly cooked beetroot (beet), not pickled.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons drained Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of balsamic vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of zatar seasoning (thyme, sumac , toasted sesame seeds, salt).
- It’s 1 pinch of fenugreek.
- You need of garlic powder or one or two fresh cloves of garlic.
- It’s pinch of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried mint or a little fresh, very finely chopped mint to taste.
Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad instructions
- Hard boil the egg and mash it up, if using .Grate the cooked beetroot , mix with the drained yoghurt ,mint and the egg. Add the vinegar if using. Chill in fridge for about an hour..
- Wash and grate the zucchini. Gently mix under the beetroot mixture ..
- Add the zatar, fenugreek , salt and pepper and garlic powder( or mince (crush) the fresh garlic) Mix gently , then chill until needed, serve as a side ..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…