Mothers Day potato salad.
You can have Mothers Day potato salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mothers Day potato salad
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of Baby Dutch golden potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of redskin new potatoes.
- It’s 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need as needed of water.
- You need 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 8 ounces of egg salad make your favorite.
- It’s 2 ounce of cooked bacon chopped finely.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet salad cubes, or sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice ripened black olives.
Mothers Day potato salad step by step
- Wash and slice the potatoes into manageable bite sized pieces.
- Put into a pot with 1 tablespoon of salt. And just cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Drain water and add to a bowl. Mix all the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or chilled hope you enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…