Cocoa Meringue Kisses.
You can cook Cocoa Meringue Kisses using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Meringue Kisses
- You need 4 of large egg whites at room temperature.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cream of tartar.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder (Not Dutch process style, sifted after measuring).
- Prepare 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate chips or coarsely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
Cocoa Meringue Kisses instructions
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 275•F. Line heavy duty baking sheet with parchment paper, shiny side down..
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl and beat till foamy with a mixer on medium speed. Increase to high and gradually add in sugar. Beat until stiff and glossy, but not dry. Reduce speed to low and mix the sifted cocoa until just incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up mounds 2 inches in diameter and place 1 inch apart from each other..
- Bake 1 hour, don't let them color. If they do, reduce temp to 250•F. Turn off the oven, but leave them in the oven with the door closed for 1 hour..
- Lift kisses off parchment and let cool completely and store in a container for up to a month..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…