Duck Confit Hash.
You can have Duck Confit Hash using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck Confit Hash
- Prepare 4 of duck legs.
- You need 2 of purple turnips.
- It’s 1 of parsnip.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1-2 cups of snap peas.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need of Pickled beets.
- Prepare of Baby arugula.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Duck Confit Hash step by step
- Poke holes in duck fat using grill fork.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the duck legs.
- Place in bag and brine overnight (~8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place duck legs fat side down in grey stock pot.
- Pour a little bit of water in stock pot.
- Cook covered for 2 hours.
- Flip, cook covered for 2 hours.
- Pull apart duck from bones and refrigerate of needed.
- Save duck fat.
- Peel and dice the turnips, parsnip, and sweet potato.
- Toss altogether in bowl with olive oil and salt.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place veggies on pan.
- Cook for 30 mins (~40 mins).
- Saute snap peas in cast iron skillet using duck fat.
- Add all the duck.
- Add root veggies once done being roasted.
- Once warm, crack eggs in skillet.
- Place in oven (400°F) for ~10 mins.
- Garnish with beets and arugula.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…