Mocha – Java Milkshake.
You can have Mocha – Java Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha – Java Milkshake
- Prepare 2 cup of coffee icecream . ( any coffee flavored ice cream will do) mine had chocolate chunks in it and was full on coffee flavored, grounds in it, chocolate and all..
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dutch -processed cocoa powder ( I used just unsweetened cocoa powder).
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of cold coffee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk (any milk will do).
- You need 1 of whipped cream ( for garnish).
- Prepare 1 of melted chocolate (for garnish).
Mocha – Java Milkshake instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and add your melted chocolate, sprinkles like I did, or any topping you like :)..
- For homemade whipped cream just throw in 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 or 4 tbls granulated sugar, and 3 tsp to 4 tsp of vanilla. Depends how sweet you like it. :). Mix until you see soft peeks and is very fluffy. It'll break when you scoop it :). If that's how you explain it haha..
- I found this online because my husband bought this crazy strong coffee ice cream and I couldn't handle the icecream itself so I needed it in a drink or something to be able to eat it. I Googled coffee shakes and found this. It actually is extremely good. You will love it if you love coffee like I do :). Enjoy..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…