Instant Pot New England Boil.
You can have Instant Pot New England Boil using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot New England Boil
- It’s 1/2 head of cabbage.
- You need 5 of red new potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium turnip.
- You need 2 of large cartops.
- Prepare 1 package of Eckrich Skinless smoked sausage (2 pieces).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of fresh basil (from my garden).
- Prepare Pinch of Beau Monde (Spice Island) seasoning.
- It’s Pinch of Roasted Garlic and Herb (Grill Mates) seasoning.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt (or none…as you prefer).
Instant Pot New England Boil instructions
- Chop cabbage into medium pieces.
- Chop potatoes in 4 or 8 pieces (peeled or unpeeled).
- Cut carrots into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Cut turnips into half inch slices, then cut each slice into fourths..
- Cut onions into small pieces.
- Add salt, basil and beaumonde..
- Cut sausage into inch or half inch rounds.
- Stir al ingredients together.
- Sprinkle with Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Add water. Stir again..
- Put in instant pot on Pressure Cook setting. Set to 12 minutes..
- Let steam release with Natural Release (15 minutes). Mine didn’t sleep out, so I turned to Venting at that point and finished emptying the steam..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…