You can have Sambar using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sambar
- Prepare of Arhar Dal.
- You need of Small pieces of Ghiya.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of radish.
- It’s of Few beans.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Whole red chillies dried.
- You need of Chana Dal.
- You need of Urad Dal.
- You need of Tamarind paste.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Sambar step by step
- Saute few garlic pods, 2 onions. Add turmeric, 4 red chillies, salt and pepper. Grind coarsely with little water..
- Add vegetables and arhar Daal. Add 5 cups of water and cook till 5 whistles..
- Let the pressure cooker cool.Open it..
- Add tamarind paste and little bit Jaggery. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds and add red chillies and curry leaves. Add in Sambhar and enjoy with idli, Dosa or Wada.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…