Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog. There's no mistaking that famous "snap" when you bite into a Vienna® Beef frank. Always firm and juicy, the meat we use to create our hot dogs is fresh domestic beef and beef Vienna® Beef sausage products are not manufactured to comply with any religious dietary. Quick on the go ready to eat straight out of the can vienna sausages.
This is just a real fun way I like to prepare my Frankfurter Vienna Sausage Hot Dogs. I'm only make them the way I like to eat them and you're welcome to. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Vienna Sausage Hot Dog e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. You can have Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog
- Prepare 8 of thick vienne type sausage.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- It’s 6 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 8 of hotdog or any salt or baguette bread.
- It’s 400 grams of shredded fried potatoes (can use shredded cheese of your choice).
- It’s 1 of salt, salsa, oregano, ketchup, yellow mustard/Dutch mustard, maionese, shoyo as you like.
- Prepare 1 of less then 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Migliaia di nuove immagini di alta qualità aggiunte ogni giorno. Vienna Sausage is Unhealthy for Your Dog. Your dog health is no different from yours. Hot Dog Sausage aka "Hot Dogage" – How to Make Fresh Hot Dog Spiced Sausage.
Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog step by step
- Boil the green peas for 5-10 minutes and reserve.
- Peel and cook the potatoes until it's soft (10-15 minutes under pressure cooking).
- Pre heat a low frying pan with just a bit of oil and fry all sides of the sausage until it's swollen or grilled and reserve.
- Use the same pan to fry the onions with shoyo, oregano, salsa and salt. Cook until it's a bit transparent and reserve.
- Remove and mash the potatoes adding 2 tablespoons of butter, a bit of salt and milk mixing until the texture gets creamier and firm, reserve.
- Cut the bread and the sausage in half as the pictures show..
- Spread maionese on the bread and lay the sausage.
- Add the onions, peas, mustard, ketchup.
- Cover that with the mashed potatoes and with the shredded fried potatoes or cheese.
- The order of the toppings is not important, but it makes it easier to eat, make you're own combination if you'd like.
- Take a picture to post and enjoy the hotdog!.
Have you been giving your dogs Vienna Sausage? There are several reasons at which you should not feed your dog with Vienna sausage. Of course, not that Vienna Sausage is exactly that bad since most of us would have eaten them, especially when we were kids. Pack peppers tightly into pint or quart jars. Create space in the pan and add the scrambles eggs, once the eggs start become firm, break it to small.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…